We are off to Eskdale in the English Lake District Thursday 4th June (later today!). I need some more photographs for my next book (out March 2010). Fingers crossed that the weather is better than forecast. Looks like heavy rain Friday and Saturday at moment. A bit disappointing after the fantastic weather we have had here recently. At least the trip coincides with the Boot Beer Festival so if the weather turns really bad there will always be a suitable pub to retire to until the sun comes out again!
Will try and add to blog if there is a mobile signal for my Blackberry, otherwise there will be a temporary communication blackout until Monday!